понедельник, 6 мая 2019 г.

Quantitative and academic skills(economy) Essay - 1

Quantitative and academic skills(economy) - study ExampleIt also means taking charge of what I do with the resources I could legitimately and ethic everyy use to get things done and accepting mistakes when I commit them.If I achieve this, I buns be more confident, learn to respect and manage myself in my studies, and develop self-esteem, because knowing who I am is important if I want to express myself and understand others better.Performance means knowing my profession wellspring so I can succeed, and includes having a broad and open mind, ready to learn from personal pay back and learning from others who know more like professors and tutors.One ethical rule is the policy on plagiarisation which means stealingother peoples work and ideas and passing them off as (my) feature (Handbook, 2007, p. 6). I can use or paraphrase other peoples ideas, but I should acknowledge it following established academic rules of honesty and integrity.My main problem is to know which information I need and learning to choose the justifiedly information. There is too much information, in libraries, the Internet, and in the media, so I need to learn how to assess the reliability of my sources such as journals, databases, articles, and surveys.I need to miss more time reading good materials and data sources in English, understanding how the experts in the field fail information and present it, and being involved in discussions in and out of the classroom.In my culture, we were trained to result and believe those in authority, and to ask few questions in public. Here, I notice that people say what is in their minds, and I want to learn how to do this. Professors and tutors are open to questions and criticisms.My studies are my top priority right now, but if I do not continue building up my personal discipline because of ridiculous self-management or I allow myself to be influenced by others, my path to success is in danger. I hold my professors and tutors correct me when th ey see I am not going along the right path.Developing all

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий