воскресенье, 17 февраля 2019 г.

Apple Marketing Director :: Product Development

apple A-LifeMy role as a marketing director for apple is to look the market, and visualize aside a niche to produce a new-sprung(prenominal) return, that will hopefully sell, and create profit.My theory of a product is that it is an tendency that can be sold or bought, that might satisfy a want or a need.The product that I begin in mind is an mp3 player. orchard apple tree already have a wide roll of mp3s. From a 60gb likeness screen Ipod, to a 2gb Ipod shuffle with no screen. I have travel along up with a nonher product to stop the sales going in to decline. I have taken ideas from the previous mp3 players, and added a bit of construct of my own and have come up with, A-Life. It is modest standardised the Ipod Shuffle, and has a small screen like the Ipod Nano. The actual mp3 would be attached to a neckband. So you are wearing your mp3, and its not dangling loose in your pocket. I have chosen this product, because it is something I cheat about, and well like. With t his, I hope it will give me a purify view on how to market the product, based on what my peers and I like. It alike is different from every other mp3 on the market, so in that fashion, I have shew a niche.My theory of marketing objectives is that your marketing objectives should be the means to make your sales objectives. My marketing objectives are to promote my product cleverly so that it gets out to my target market. To find out a reasonable monetary value where the customers would be satisfied with, and where I would also play a profit. To find out where to sell my product, so the customers dont have each trouble get hold of one. And also, to find out what other accessories the customers would like with the product, which would hopefully ontogenesis their satisfaction. I am including all of these marketing objectives to chicane what my product should be like, where to sell it, what price to set it at, and how to promote it. I need to have the best knowledge of these c riterias otherwise my product is not going to sell. in like manner I am doing it to ensure customer satisfaction. A good way to market your product is through the power of speech. This is apple Marketing Director Product DevelopmentApple A-LifeMy role as a marketing director for apple is to research the market, and find out a niche to produce a new product, that will hopefully sell, and create profit.My theory of a product is that it is an object that can be sold or bought, that might satisfy a want or a need.The product that I have in mind is an mp3 player. Apple already have a wide range of mp3s. From a 60gb colour screen Ipod, to a 2gb Ipod shuffle with no screen. I have come up with another product to stop the sales going in to decline. I have taken ideas from the previous mp3 players, and added a bit of creation of my own and have come up with, A-Life. It is small like the Ipod Shuffle, and has a small screen like the Ipod Nano. The actual mp3 would be attached to a neckban d. So you are wearing your mp3, and its not hanging loose in your pocket. I have chosen this product, because it is something I know about, and well like. With this, I hope it will give me a better view on how to market the product, based on what my peers and I like. It also is different from any other mp3 on the market, so in that way, I have found a niche.My theory of marketing objectives is that your marketing objectives should be the means to achieve your sales objectives. My marketing objectives are to promote my product cleverly so that it gets out to my target market. To find out a reasonable price where the customers would be satisfied with, and where I would also make a profit. To find out where to sell my product, so the customers dont have any trouble getting hold of one. And also, to find out what other accessories the customers would like with the product, which would hopefully increase their satisfaction. I am including all of these marketing objectives to know what my product should be like, where to sell it, what price to set it at, and how to promote it. I need to have the best knowledge of these criterias otherwise my product is not going to sell. Also I am doing it to ensure customer satisfaction. A good way to market your product is through the power of speech. This is

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий