вторник, 26 февраля 2019 г.

Meal Plan Cost Analysis

Nancy StamperSeptember 6, 2012 HSS 303/05Meal Plan/Cost Analysis My repast devise is a bit unusual in that I am temporarily keep with family later a experiencing a broken relationship and selling my condo. I am not required or expected to contribute to the nutrition costs of the household. However, I do pick up items from the grocery butt in on occasion and I go out to dinner with friends. My initiate schedule is such that I normally eat my meals before and after classes and do not eat at the offerings on campus. I seldom eat fast solid food or get food from huckster machines. During my 7 day food log time frame I spent 42. 93 eating out and around 48. 2 at the grocery. My guilty pleasure is Agave. It is rather expensive but I select to use it in my coffee or tea instead of sugar. It has a lower glycemic index and is sweeter than sugar. I prefer the taste. I do the likes of to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. I prefer to buy what is in term as it tastes interrupt and is usu ally priced better. In my past experience it is better to plan your meals around what is in season and on sale that to plan your meals and hope for the best in prices and availability. When eating out, I tend to spot what I want instead of what is healthiest. Eating out is a affectionate event for me.I like to relax and enjoy myself which, for me, does not include analyzing food choices. Because I am frugal (or just plain cheap) I rarely order drinks when out. I cannot justify spending 2. 95 for a starter of iced tea or 7. 50 for a glass of wine when I can get the whole bottle for 6. 99. One thing that I could to do to improve my eating out habits that would be both healthier and more cost effective is to ask the server to box up half of the meal. Restaurant portions are much larger than we should be consuming. This would hold open me from overeating and provided me with another meal for the next day.Overall I am a good shopper. I purchase seasonal food to take return of bett er pricing and quality. I shop strictly from a inclination so I do not over buy. I coiffure my list from planned menus and advertised sales. I use coupons to purchase moreover those items I would normally purchase rather than purchasing an item because I have a coupon. I could improve upon my eating out habits by making healthier choices and eating less. The real benefit of my current meal plan is that my sister is a very good cook and usually prepares dinner every night and she usually makes healthy meals. I ust patron clean the kitchen My food cost breakdown for the 7 days I recorded is as follows Grocery Store Grapes . 99lb 2. 50 Skimmed emailprotected 2. 99 gal 2. 99 Agave nectar 5. 99 23 oz11. 98 Strawberries 3. 99 32 oz 3. 99 Banana popsicles 1. 99 Fish sticks13. 00 crisp peas 3 bags 1. 00 ea. 3. 00 Pluots 2 lb 1. 69lb 3. 37 Yogurt 10 for 6. 00 6. 00 Total48. 82 Fruits and vegetables 12. 86 26% Dairy 8. 98 18% Seafood13. 00 27% Misc13. 98 29% TOTALS48. 82100% Eating out Mc Donalds x 210. 34 Bob Evans18. 00 (with tip) Waffle House12. 00 (with tip) Dairy Queen 2. 59 Total42. 93

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий