четверг, 28 марта 2019 г.

Cyber Terrorism Essay -- essays research papers

For my term paper, I researched on Cyber Terrorism. I believe that Cyber Terrorism is a big problem in our society and may even be a worldwide problem for each(prenominal) humanity today. I take to do my term paper on Cyber Terrorism because I had most personal experience with this sort of terrorism. About a two long time ago, I encountered a Hacker on America Online. I candid an unknown message in my mailbox that was titled Free unclothed Teens. Then about a couple weeks later, we received all sorts of bills that had to be paid. My father received bills for many different subjects much(prenominal) as electronics, clothes, and some other items that had been purchased under our account on the Internet. My father was so pissed pip because he thought that my brothers or I had purchased all those items. So we called the ships company and set up that our computer had been hacked into. And the so called drudge purchased items on our account number. And we found that the hacker produceed entry by a message that I had loose . So we ended up paying only a gibibyte dollars out of almost six-thousand dollars worth of goods purchased on America Online. I motive to do my research paper on Cyber Terrorism because I emergency to stress to people that this is a big problem and will pop off worse in the future since everything is universe done in Cyber quadruplet these days. In this research paper, I will prove that hackers gain source and publicity with crimes they commit through cyber space. And it is easy for even amateur hackers to gain information and money from powerful organization without any detection or suspicion. Hacking is also a costly and destructive force for people in Cyber Space. Cyber Terrorism is such a destructive force that our country bewildered millions of dollars to hacking terrorists from other countries. I know that Cyber Terrorism is becoming problem as a fact because I found that ninety-six percent of all illegally hacked comput ers are not detected. Just that one sentence says a lot about how unstoppable the force of Cyber Terrorism is. Hacking has become such a problem in todays computer pendent society that stronger measures must be implemented to stop hackers, and if hackers are button up successful, they should be severely punished. Hackers are a problem because with the amount of businesses and corporations we think on ... ...) Audit systems and check logs to help in detecting and vestige an intruder. 5) If you are ever unsure about the safety of a site, or receive suspicious email from an unknown address, dont entre it. But there is a invigorated method of prevention, which is constantly being improved upon is the dongle. It was devised and developed by Bell Labs. The dongle is a calculator-sized machine, which gives a new password to the user every time he or she logs onto the Internet. This cunning would protect your personal computer from any outside intruder who wouldnt destiny to spend their time breaking down your information. Though, eventually hackers would want to be able to break those codes. It still is an important stride in the fight against hackers. An annoying, and time-consuming idea is encrypting all transmissions from computer to computer. One thing is for sure, all these devices will not keep a determined hacker out of a system, and these defenses wont be cheap to buy. Hackers get hold of to be stopped because of the severe problems they can cause. Hopefully, people will briefly realize the consequences of computer hacking and will stop. With all the problems it causes, something has to be done.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий