суббота, 16 марта 2019 г.

Educational Philosophy Essay -- Education Teaching Educating Essays

Educational doctrine Writing my educational philosophy has required me to do an extensive quantity of personal research that has taken me on some wonderful, inward journeys everyplace the past few months. Voyages through my cognitive and behavioral personas from the beginning of my educational endeavor back in 1992 up until the present day. I keep back been digging diligently through my archives pulling out grey papers I composed regarding my initial views toward education. I have reflected on my days in the writing center at George Mason University as a composition tutor. Plus, I evaluate myself in the classroom nowadays as I teach at the local community college as well as in the local junior heights and high schools for my student observation requirements at Concord College. Through all this, Ive come to understand that my view of education, my philosophy towards education, and my professional development plans ar all derived from three goals I have organize w hich identify my mental picture in why school exists. Just as John Goodlad (1984) identify four reasons for schooling in A Place Called Home, Ive formed my own list after a considerable amount of self-reflections and observations. First, I feel as though school must continuously assay to increase schoolman achievement in all students. In dedicate to do this, the classroom must be focused on donnish learning time. The students must be allocated time to become highly industrious in the lesson. This means active learning needs to be increase and other actions, such as administrative measures and straight lecturing, need to be decreased. My second goal is that school must foster positive cordial relationships among the students. The key to this is in creating an e... ...panish as well as in health Studies. Also, I maintain active membership to the National Council of Teachers of incline (NCTE) in order to keep me informed on new and old a priori and prac tical instructional methods regarding grammar, composition, and literature. Continuous educational growth and learning is a major component to my personal wealth and satisfaction as an English teacher. I believe co-op learning is one key to how I might skim the surface of my educational focus on heightened academic learning time, positive social relationships, and heightened emotional needs of all students. working CitedGoodlad, John. (1984). A place called home. New York McGraw-Hill. Slavin, Robert., & Cooper, Robert. (1999). Improving intergroup relations Lessons learned from cooperative learning programs. Journal of Social Issues, 55 (4), 647-661.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий